These are some photos dear to my heart, took in August 2014. I love them so because it’s the 1st time I ever saw dolphins swimming and playing in the waves which form when a boat passes. There were quite a lot of them, so cheerfully hopping around! ♥
Life is a struggle for many people, but don’t live with the impression that penguins have is much brighter, right there at the South Pole. No no, all day long they try to go in and out of the water…up and down the iceberg…busy life, I’ll say…
1. I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
2. Guns don’t kill people — people do.
3. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.
4. The best things in life are not things.
5. The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.
6. Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!
7. Empty cans make the most noise.
8. Just because someone doesn’t speak a lot doesn’t mean he’s shy, “Still water runs deep”.
9. All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
10. If you add a little to a little, and then do it again, soon that little shall be much.
11. A shot glass of desire is greater than a pitcher of talent.
12. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will avoid one hundred days of sorrow.
13. Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.
14. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
15. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
16. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
17. Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven’t paid the price to decide what is really important to them.
18. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Full size image Giulia
“Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?”